Global Dialysis Memberships 2012
We're pleased to announce our new membership scheme for dialysis centers for 2012. To make things simple membership will run from January 1 2012 until December 31 2012.
Thrilled with the response to Global Dialysis membership, several members have already contacted us to renew this year.
Our member center Therapeutiki in Greece says "I am writing to you after a long time because I am feeling the need to say a big thank to you for your hospitality and help in your web site. Our Dialysis Center now has grown up and we already have 60 patients after a year we started. I hope you are fine. Congratulations for the beautiful web page you create."
Members signing up or renewing by December 2011 will be able to do so at this year's price of 2011 ($120USD). Centers signing up by November 30 enjoy a discount making the price $100USD. We've had to increase the prices for standard membership to help us cover the cost of running the site ($140USD)
Global Dialysis Member benefits
- Your centre will be in bold at the top of searches
- You can display your logo, branding, web link and images
- We will carry blog articles and press releases on www.globaldialysis.com for free. We actively use social networking too - so you will receive excellent exposure.
- We will feature you in our newsletters, competitions and promotions
- You will have the right to display our Global Dialysis Member badge on your website and materials
- Opportunity to achieve membership to the exclusive 5 Star Global Dialysis Members Club for centres achieving the highest user scores
- You can place 2 free job advertisements per year·
- We will do two free centre searches for you per year
- Global Dialysis donates 1% of all our revenue to kidney patient charities per year - the charities are nominated for and voted on by our members
Are you eligible for membership?
To ensure the quality of our information our members need to meet minimum data entry requirements:
To enquire about and set up or renew your meembership drop an email to
- You need to manage your own centre data
- The centre data needs to be updated a least annually
- Centre data needs to include an email or fax to contact·
- You need to show which type of dialysis you offer
- We must be able to verify your centre details